The impression of a building when seen in relation to its surroundings, or the size and proportion of parts of a building or its details, that relate in a positive way to the visual and physical experience of a pedestrian.
- Min. 75% of any residential units on the ground floor fronting on Windsor Street to have individual access.
- Min 50% of any residential units on the ground floor fronting on Quingate Place to have individual access.
- Height limitations based on height map
- Not all heights can be achieved. Heights are also regulated by a maximum floor area ratio requirement of 3.32 (total 47,000 sq m gross floor area)
- Quinpool Road: 1m
- Windsor Street: 3m - 4.5m
- Quingate Place: 3m - 4.5m
- New Street: 3m - 4.5m
Consultation has concluded