Human Scale - 2
The impression of a building when seen in relation to its surroundings, or the size and proportion of parts of a building or its details, that relate in a positive way to the visual and physical experience of a pedestrian.
- Minimum separation distance of 20m to be provided between buildings.
- Buildings along Quinpool Road above 6 storeys must have a streetwall with the height of 16.5m.
- For all other buildings above 6 storeys, a maximum streetwall height of 14.5 m is required.
- Min. 4.5 m height for retail and other non-residential uses on the ground floor.
- Min. stepback of 3m above the streetwall.
Consultation has concluded