Human Scale - 3
The impression of a building when seen in relation to its surroundings, or the size and proportion of parts of a building or its details, that relate in a positive way to the visual and physical experience of a pedestrian.
- Building depth less than 25m for buildings above 6 storeys.
- Building depth less than 22m for buildings below 6 storeys.
- Max 60m length of a building for buildings above 6 storeys.
- To avoid blank walls, wall articulation and other design elements are required.
- No blank walls to be permitted for 90% of the frontage of at-grade uses.
Consultation has concluded