Connectivity is the concept of providing visual and /or physical access into spaces. It provides filtration of light, air, and views through buildings and is a space designed for movement. To enable connectivity, the site design should promote neighbourhood connectivity and encourage pedestrians crossing the site.
- Minimum 10.5m wide open landscaped pedestrian connection between New Street and Quinpool Road.
- Minimum 10.5m wide open landscaped pedestrian connection between Windsor Street and Quingate Place.
- Connection between Quingate and Windsor Street will be improved by creating the New Street.
- Buildings fronting a street cannot comprise more than 80% of the length of each property line.
- For buildings above 6 storeys, a minimum separation distance of 20m is required between exterior facade of the building and the adjacent building(s).
Consultation has concluded