Open spaces are essential for any healthy neighbourhood. Offering a greater diversity of open spaces such as playgrounds, fountains, art, bicycle racks, and seating areas make a mixed use development more attractive.Lot Coverage
- Maximum lot coverage of 50 percent.
- A minimum of 2,000 sq m of the lot area must be landscaped open space.
- One building of 7.5m in height with a maximum footprint of 250 sq m is allowed at the centre.
- Temporary and mobile commercial uses permitted at the centre in the open space.
- All roofs are to be landscaped.
Consultation has concluded